Acthappy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Acthappy

A Clan That Honors All Pictures, Particularly Yours.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Bungie Day! 7/7/08!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Srgt Something
Admin
Srgt Something

Number of posts : 94
Gamertag : Srgt Something
Bungie Profile :
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Happy Bungie Day! 7/7/08! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Bungie Day! 7/7/08!   Happy Bungie Day! 7/7/08! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:01 pm

Over on the East Coast it is Bungie Day!!! It is now officially 7/7/08! Happy Bungie Day to all! Bungie Day is about everything Bungie. What can we expected from this day? Cold Storage, Themes and pics, and possibly some other goodies! I am excited to see what today will bring. As for me, I will be playing DLC Slayer and maybe some Swat because to things..its double xp.. and COLD STORAGE! My suggestion for Bungie Day? Take the day off, download the new maps, open up a fresh case of your favorite drink, gets some chips and just sit on your couch and play halo all day! Its the right thing to do to show our appriciation to Bungie.

Happy Bungie Day to All Everywhere!
Back to top Go down
bazazzar

Number of posts : 32
Bungie Profile :
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Happy Bungie Day! 7/7/08! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Bungie Day! 7/7/08!   Happy Bungie Day! 7/7/08! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:11 pm

isn't yet here
Back to top Go down

Happy Bungie Day! 7/7/08!
Page 1 of 1