Acthappy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Acthappy

A Clan That Honors All Pictures, Particularly Yours.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Under Construction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Metalocalypse
Admin
Metalocalypse

Number of posts : 2
Bungie Profile :
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Under Construction Empty
PostSubject: Under Construction   Under Construction Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:59 pm

Well...I thought about leaving a lot of the sites history here, but nobody here has been her in months and will not care. Expect a lot of this shit to be refurbished, starting with the ranking system. apparently, m0nkey has failed to even notice the difference of a member rank and a member group. Your leader will be either a moderator or administrator, depending if he knows anything about running a site.

I don't know what I'm going to turn this place into, but I insure you we will have a paid domain along with the original members getting a special rank. This, along with many other topics and forums will be deleted, so I'm not going to explain much.
Back to top Go down
Metalocalypse
Admin
Metalocalypse

Number of posts : 2
Bungie Profile :
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Under Construction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Construction   Under Construction Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:03 pm

Oh yeah, and if chewy, or any other person sees my avatar right now...we're alone constructing this place and I don't care what avatars are...I have not paid for this place yet, though. So don't make it that bad!
Back to top Go down

Under Construction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acthappy :: Act Happy Community :: News-
Jump to: