Acthappy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Acthappy

A Clan That Honors All Pictures, Particularly Yours.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am only here to haunt you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sketchy
Admin
Sketchy

Number of posts : 19
Bungie Profile :
Registration date : 2008-06-30

I am only here to haunt you Empty
PostSubject: I am only here to haunt you   I am only here to haunt you Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:19 am

I am your worst nightmare, though normal administrators and moderators can ban you guys, I am usually the one that does it. do not message me unless its important.

Last edited by Act Happy Reaper on Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Srgt Something
Admin
Srgt Something

Number of posts : 94
Gamertag : Srgt Something
Bungie Profile :
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: I am only here to haunt you   I am only here to haunt you Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:36 pm

Glad to here we have an offical Ban Hammer. Have fun! any question see me or Monkey.
Back to top Go down
Sketchy
Admin
Sketchy

Number of posts : 19
Bungie Profile :
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: I am only here to haunt you   I am only here to haunt you Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:16 pm

Srgt Something wrote:
Glad to here we have an offical Ban Hammer. Have fun! any question see me or Monkey.

I will swing it with pride Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am only here to haunt you   I am only here to haunt you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am only here to haunt you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acthappy :: Act Happy Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: