Acthappy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Acthappy

A Clan That Honors All Pictures, Particularly Yours.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To all new members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: To all new members   To all new members Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:54 am

To all new members: If you need anything ask me[well not me yet I have no mic],Deathsredeemer,and Administrator[aka MODDINGMONKEY] for any problem.
P.S. IF I get a new mic I'll post it in the Off Topic in Act Happy Community.
Back to top Go down
m0nkey
Admin
m0nkey

Number of posts : 147
Gamertag : m0dding m0nkey
Bungie Profile :
Registration date : 2008-05-19

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:23 am

do you really know what to tell the members? Try saying your the one to talk to when it come to things such as trollls, bumpers, and other things going wrong in the forum
Back to top Go down
http://acthappy.heavenforum.com
Anonymous

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:13 am

dude I won't the questions about maps,MODS,glitches,and things like that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:50 pm

If anyone here has a problem ask Admin[aka MODDING MONKEY],Deathsredeemer,or me. Ask whoever is online here or on Xbox Live. Or if I don't kno I'll tell Admin your name and Question.

P.S. ALL ARMOR IS STEEL NO OTHER COLORS!!!!!!!!!!! I think you can have your armor detail what you want, just ask Admin if you can [He's the boss so don't bitch about him]!
If anyone bitches about Admin and I find out watch how F-ing fast your out of the clan and you lose your account.
Back to top Go down
Srgt Something
Admin
Srgt Something

Number of posts : 94
Gamertag : Srgt Something
Bungie Profile :
Registration date : 2008-06-02

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:55 pm

dont advertise my help. If they ask I will answer but you should go around and advertise help when you can't help.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:07 pm

Death you kno more than me you were in the clan first,plus I just got a new mic so I can show the newer members glitches
Back to top Go down
Srgt Something
Admin
Srgt Something

Number of posts : 94
Gamertag : Srgt Something
Bungie Profile :
Registration date : 2008-06-02

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:43 am

We need new members first.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:40 am

Don't we have about 5 new members?
Back to top Go down
m0nkey
Admin
m0nkey

Number of posts : 147
Gamertag : m0dding m0nkey
Bungie Profile :
Registration date : 2008-05-19

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:49 am

WHATShisNAME19 wrote:
Don't we have about 5 new members?

we need more than that. And why would someone bitch about me? Other teams might bitch about me because I have learned how to control lag, but not Act Happy...right? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://acthappy.heavenforum.com
Anonymous

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:53 am

Admin I'm only sayin that cause Death is bein bitchy on me for every little thing I think we should do. I am just trying to get us more people, And he saws I'm doin it for MVp status
Back to top Go down
i skate girl

i skate girl

Number of posts : 21
Gamertag : jake iz 1 cm
Bungie Profile :
Registration date : 2008-06-09

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:21 pm

alright if i ever have a question i will ask one of you guys thanks you guys are awsome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To all new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all new members   To all new members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all new members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acthappy :: Act Happy Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: