Acthappy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Acthappy

A Clan That Honors All Pictures, Particularly Yours.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changes thrue the site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sketchy
Admin
Sketchy

Number of posts : 19
Bungie Profile :
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Changes thrue the site Empty
PostSubject: Changes thrue the site   Changes thrue the site Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:02 pm

m0nkey has put me in charge for a bit, and in the time he is gone I will update the site a bit. Also, I do not care to go in match making with you and do not care in any form to tell you my gamertag and if you manage to find out who I am it will be a waste of your time.

For one, if you look at your profile you will see a little box to fill out at the bottom. Delete the writing in the box and put a link to your profile on bungie in its place. It makes it easy for us to find who you are instead of looking you up on bungie.

Also, Your profile will have an option to put your picture on it, and only will be displayed on your profile page. If you do not know how to do this, look at your picture on your computer, put your mouse over it and right click, It should bring up some options. Go down, click "properties" and copy the address. Good luck!

I will update this when needed, and if you have an idea to make the profile settings or something else better just tell me. -sketch
Back to top Go down

Changes thrue the site
Page 1 of 1